Compare Auto Insurance
Instant and accurate rates from top brands
Simple. Fast. Reliable.
Feel safe driving, knowing we’ve got you covered.
With CoverHound, you can compare car insurance rates from multiple carriers with ease all in one place. It’s the simplest, fastest and most reliable way to find the policy that best fits your needs.
Ask yourself, what type of car insurance do I need?
If you own a newer car, are leasing one or you purchased it with a loan, full coverage is likely the best option for you. This way, if you’re in an accident, both your car and the other driver’s will be protected based on the limits you choose on your policy. Full coverage includes collision and comprehensive coverage, along with standard liability protection. Most loans and leases require full coverage.
Liability only coverage just protects the other driver and their vehicle if you are at fault in the accident. This is typically an option if you own an older car. Remember, with liability only it’s important to make sure you can cover the out-of-pocket expenses, in the event you need to replace your car.
You might qualify for certain auto insurance discounts.
Discount availability varies from carrier to carrier and is not 100% guaranteed. Here’s a list of the most common ones you may see:
- Alternative Fuel Hybrid Discount
- Good Student Discount
- Higher Education Discount
- Homeowner Discount
- Married Discount
- Safe Driver Discount
- Senior Discount
- Continuously Insured Discount
- CoverHound adds transparency to the insurance industry, offering accurate rates and a curated list of best options within 5 minutes.
- The average CoverHound customer saves $539* per year. Just think what you could do with an extra $539 dollars!
- We do not charge brokerage fees. CoverHound is free to use. Our carriers pay us a commission based on policy sales and renewals.
- Our insurance advisors are compensated based on service, not sales commissions. They offer objective recommendations to help you find the best policy.