Company: Tata Consultancy Services Ltd
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. TCS operates in 44 countries and has 199 branches across the world. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and is listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange and the National Stock Exchange of India. Its main function is to provide IT services.
TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization and is the largest India-based IT services company by 2013 revenues. TCS has been recognized by Forbes as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies.
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Position: Associate System Engineer
Job Location: Across India
BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech in any of the following disciplines:
- Information Science
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Network Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanical Engineering
- Digital Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Statistics & Informatics
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Artificial Intelligence
MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA (with Math / Statistics Background)
M.Sc in Information technology/ Computer Science/ Software Engineering
Marks Criteria: Minimum aggregate marks of 60% and above in First Attempt in Class X, Class XII, Graduation and/or Post graduation.
Course Duration: Completion of all courses Standard 10th onwards, within the stipulated time as specified by the University/Institute without any extended education.
Backlog Criteria: No pending backlogs at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. It is mandatory to declare pending backlogs, if any, in the TCS Application Form.
Experience: Candidates with more than 3 years of work experience are not eligible to participate in the TCS Selection process.
Course Type: Only Full time courses will be considered.
Age Criteria: Minimum Age-18 years and Maximum Age-28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process.
- It is compulsory to declare gaps/breaks, if any, during your academics and work experience in the TCS Application form.
- Maximum up to 24 months break may be permissible for valid reasons. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- The reason for break in academics should not be extended education.
How To Apply:
Step 1: Registration
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
- Click “Register Now”
- Click “IT”
- Fill the Registration Form and Submit
- Note your Reference ID and Password
Step 2: Application
- Log on to https://nextstep.tcs.com with your Reference ID/Registered Email Id and Password
- Click “Application Form” on the left-hand side menu on the Profile Page
- Fill the Application form and Submit. A confirmation message will be displayed on successful submission. Please ensure that the Application form is filled correctly and updated with your latest details.
- Click on “Track My Application”. The status should reflect as “Application Received”.
Step 3: Apply to Off Campus Drive
- After login to TCS Next Step portal Click on the ‘Apply to Off Campus Drive’. The Link for the same will be available from 14th January 2018
Note: If you have already registered with tcs and have valid CT or DT reference ID, please ensure that your application form is filled/updated completely with your correct Email ID and contact details & continue step 3.