When I consider successful people, ideas of apathetic, business-orientated, intimidating people come to mind. Never before have I considered the spirit of those I consider successful, let alone imagined that successful people are actually positive, empathetic and open to those around them as this info graphic from CAOB suggests.
So what are the differences between successful and unsuccessful people?
Unsuccessful people tend to:
1. Criticise others.
2. Exude anger and a sense of entitlement.
3. Blame others for their failing.
4. Fear change.
5. Hold grudges.
These seem pretty obvious; you’re not going to get very far if you’re too busy putting energy into disliking those around you. It’s the qualities of the successful person I find most interesting:
1. They compliment, forgive and give credit to others.
2. They share information and ideas with those around them.
3. They embrace change and continuously learn.
These qualities are entirely different from my pre-conceived ideas of successful people! But there we have it, being nice, kind, and exuding joy and positivity will lead to a more successful life!
Love this article? Share it with your friends!