Training and Development Specialist
Middletown- SSG, Hartford, CT, US
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. – USESI, based in Connecticut, is the country’s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 10 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, $100M+ in inventory, and more than 1,500 employees.
USESI is hiring a Training & Development Specialist to join the Training Team within our Shared Services Group. The Training and Development Specialist will deliver engaging training programs to all employees and will actively support our regional business units. This person will create regional and local training programs to support the business needs. The ideal candidate will have an interest in pursuing a career as a trainer and is passionate about developing others.
Essential duties and functions:
- Position can be based in any USESI location or remote
- Conduct live and web based training on
- Corporate ERP
- Corporate Collaboration Tools
- Corporate Business Intelligence Tools
- Create documentation, standard operating procedures, spreadsheets, flow charts
- Assist in creation of online training videos
- Assist in project management of different training projects
- Comfortable in small to mid-group training delivering presentations
- Up to 50% travel required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of related training experience
- MS-Office skills required
- Excellent oral, written, and presentation skills required
USESI and its affiliates consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Qualified women and minorities are encouraged to apply.